Hello from Holland/The Netherlands!

Germaine72

My name is Gerrmaine, i live in Holland, where i work as a freelance photographer.
Im married and have a lovely daughter from 13 years old.
Im bisexual and my husband and i have an open relationship, were we are allowed to have a GF or BF, but only in a steady relationship, so no swinging / 1 nightstands.
At the moment i have a BF, for almost 2 years now. and im happy with both of my guys! Couldnt miss one of them! I loooooooove my husband, and i adore my BF.

I just have best of both worlds!

And yes, i can understand that most people dont understand these kind of relationships, or couldnt have them themselves, and i respect other peoples opinion about that.

Nice to meet you al here!

:) Germaine

Welcome! I'm the hinge of a Vee myself. I'm not bisexual, so I thought I'd ask, and I'm sorry if that's offensive: being bisexual and poly, do you feel that ideally, it would be better if you had at least "one of each", gender-wise, or is it of absolutely no significance because you only care about the people involved?

hello!

Fair question...but you already gave the answer..i love people..diesnt matter if they girl or boy. i can fall in love with both genders.
At the moment im married to a guy(but this could have been a girl as wel), and im having a BF..but this could be a GF as wel.

i just have to feel respected by the other person, and have a click with them.

so..to answer youre question.. it doesnt matter to me...if i was married to a guy, and had a GF. i would have best of both worlds. if i was married to a woman, and had a GF or BF , i would be perfectly happy as wel.but at the moment im mooooooore then happy with my husband, and my BF.:D

Thanks for answering :) I wasn't sure, because I can see how they'd be different in many ways, but on the other hand it's not like I, who only like men, need to have an equal number of short and tall, ore "one of each race", or anything like that, they are who they are... So I guess both answers would have made some amount of sense to me.

Last edited:
wel. i think most people on this forum..have to be openminded...otherwise you wouldnt even think about being in a poly relationship. its a nice way of meeting people who think alike, and not feel like youre different or strange..:)

nice to meet you tonberry..:)

Back