Hello everybody- from Nashville

TheGoodLife

Hi, I am Dave. My wife and I were monogamous for over 20 years and we recently decided to explore other lifestyles that better suit us. We were already aware that love comes in many forms and shouldn't be relegated to narrow boundaries. We are curious to learn from the experiences of others how the polyamory or open lifestyles affect core long term relationships. It would also be good to know some like minded people since these subjects are so foreign to society at large.
Thanks, Dave

Greetings Dave,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

The Life stories and blogs board might be of particular help but really good info about various people's experiences can be had throughout the boards here. My experience is that sometimes the core long term relationship blends together with the new person to become a core three person relationship (could be even more than three). But that's just my particular experience; others will have their own stories to tell.

I hope you'll find sufficient info to answer your questions, and that you'll experience good support here. Poly is a fringe way of loving/living yet look how many members there are on this site. You're not alone.

Glad to have you with us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back