On the lighterside...The 'Things I never thought I would say...'

The shock look...

After standing in front of the condoms in the drug store for 20 mins, reading boxes the pharmacists comes up to me and says.

Pharmacists: Hello is there anything I can help you with?
Me: No thanks they are not for me.
Pharmacists: OOh who are they for?
Me: My girlfriend and her Boy friend.
At this point he turns bright red and runs away...

Wasn't sure what to say.. just laughed... :):)

I was at a winery and they had some interesting pictures on the wall. One was an abstract that appeared to be two men kissing a naked woman on both her cheeks (face). One of the young woman that worked there walked by and made a comment along the lines of... yes, we have some strange pictures here. What do you make of that one? I (without thinking) blurted out... Lucky woman! :) She gave me the dirtiest of looks and said... depends on what kind of girl you are and walked off in a huff :rolleyes:

I guess I am just that 'kind' of girl ;)

I was at a winery and they had some interesting pictures on the wall. One was an abstract that appeared to be two men kissing a naked woman on both her cheeks (face). One of the young woman that worked there walked by and made a comment along the lines of... yes, we have some strange pictures here. What do you make of that one? I (without thinking) blurted out... Lucky woman! :) She gave me the dirtiest of looks and said... depends on what kind of girl you are and walked off in a huff :rolleyes:

Aww, poor thing, probably needs a good shtupping!

Aww, poor thing, probably needs a good shtupping!

That was my thought exactly as I was headed for home where my wonderful sexy loving husband and my wonderful sexy loving boyfriend were waiting for me :p That thought makes me happy and sad... the wonderful husband is still here, boyfriend is not anymore. Thats okay tho, wonderful memories there too :)

"invite her over to hang out and we'll see how it goes" giving C advice on how to get to know a crush :eek:
"i'm glad you're ok with me liking H and think we're cute together" :eek:

it would be nice to have another women around here sometimes:eek:

C and i have come a really long way the last couple of months. three months ago these are things neither one of us would have ever said.

Hubby is getting ready to walk out the door to meet someone and realizes he has no money in his wallet. I give him the money out of mine with a kiss and well wishes ;) We call those our 'Hallmark moments'

"We can't fuck today, it's not our night." ;)

Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Monica and Rachel fight over the last condom, and Rachel wins. She goes to her room with Ross, and Monica tells Richard, who is standing in the doorway to her room in anticipation, "It's not gonna happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it tomorrow." To which he replies, "Um, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand..."

Me: Honey, why don't you bring M over here while I'm spending the night with C? I know you'll feel more comfortable in your own space, and she just got back those shiny new STD test results...

Hubby: But I thought we had an agreement not to do that. I mean, I'm still not comfortable with you bringing C here.

Me
: How could I anyway? You never leave the house! Equality doesn't always mean that the guidelines have to be exactly the same for us both.

At times like this, I feel like I'm living in a scene of the weirdest sitcom ever.

I'm reading the Steig Larson book, "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" (....anyone?) and there is a poly relationship in the book.

A girl at the pool today asked me, "How are you liking that book?"

I talked a little about it, and she said, "I just can't see how the husband lets his wife have an ongoing thing with [the main male character]."

I had to laugh inside, because my boyfriend was AT the pool (sitting across the way-- we are closeted), AND we just had sex earlier this morning :eek:

I SO wanted to explain to her all about poly, to brag like hell about my husband and how AWESOME a man is who accepts his wife's love for another man.... how he is at work right now making a beautiful life for me and for our family, and how happy I am that I get to be a part of my boyfriend's journey in life. Ah, well...

Lover has threatened Jewel with attempted murder, for sending me over as raging horny as I was. :eek: My wife saying come here your boyfriends on the phone. Me threatening to divorce both of them. One of my faves: Don't worry I wouldn't cheat on the both of you (someone was trying to get me hooked up with someone else).

Last edited:
Indigo had an iced capp one night and offered me and Mr. A sips. I had one, Mr. A took a few over the course of the drink. I thought, "How odd, you never see (straight) men sharing straws." I made this comment and Mr. A looked at me quite obviously and said, "At this point, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter!"

:D

We split up some chores tonight. I made dinner, Mr. A did the dishes, and Indigo is putting away the laundry.

This means my husband is folding my boyfriend's undies.

What an odd life this is!

Back