Am I a...?

boobies *smile*...yep, then it was worth it!

Way to go...and the Borg thing is just creepy beyond words!
Yippee for boobies! I have enjoyed the heck out of the lighter moments in this thread and empathized in the sadder ones.
Live and learn and enjoy the Luvs while they last so you can rejoice when the time of wiping up poo has passed! Sorry, feeling a bit silly today.

Here is another funny for you from my life... (don't be offended by the language, we are close enough to joke like this)

I told my guy friend about my experimentation... He laughed and laughed. He said "maybe you're a dyke now. Better ask your pastor" I said, "haha... I'm not the d-word!" his reply: "no, now you're just bi. Five or more times make you the d-word. Better not waste 'em!"

I have laughed for a whole day... Love my friend.

So is that 5 times with the same person or 5 different people?

Her:
... asking us to be two different people, when we are ONE
Hmmm, codependant much?

This is the KEY factor in my definitive decision to walk away. I deleted their numbers so I won't be tempted in a weak moment. Neither will imagine it from my shoes. and that's no basis for any friendship. I said more than once that I had no interest in taking away from their relationship,only adding to it, and developing My own. Boo ignorance. Boo being someone's experiment. Oh well, at least they were my experiment too. And I learned that I love boobies. Win.

Good on you for telling them how you felt about it, and protecting yourself and your own interests.

Live & Learn.

Stories like this make me actually glad my wife and I never found anyone during our [REDACTED]-hunting days. We never had stories such as yours to see how damaging our ignorance could have been. Thanks.

Last edited:
I think is one of the best threads on secondaries I have ever read... DancingNancy, you are an inspiration. This situation you are in, or were, is classic! And you responded so clearly... I hope that they think about what you said and realize the error in their ways. At least enough to not have the expectations they did right from the beginning.

Back