Hello

Hello all. I am married to SoLOverlord. I apologize for not making an account sooner, I know that I have erred. I am new to all of this and I know that I have made many, many faux pas. I hope you will not hold this against me.
The primary reason for coming on here was to get advice on how to apologize to the person we wronged. I wish to thank everyone who has given advice on how best to apologize.

Hi nice to meet you :) I make loads of faux pas all the time. I'm like a faux pas machine. I think it's a human thing :)

Greetings SparrowsAndThistle,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I suppose the way to apologize is to say, "Sorry about the way we approached you before. That was not respectful on our part." Or something like that. As you are closer to the situation, you can be a better judge than me.

It is good of you to make your own profile, and I am glad to have you with us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back