Ever want to reply to a thread

I was kind of hoping it was a joke, and further thought it was by the way ygirl shot me the sales pitch for a local bridge...I really do hope its a "joke"...

Volunteer please?

I was kind of hoping it was a joke, and further thought it was by the way ygirl shot me the sales pitch for a local bridge...I really do hope its a "joke"...

It didn't "feel" like a joke. I can C&P the IM log if someone else wants to see it. You're right, I don't know if he was "joking."

NOTE: I would also like comments on if I said anything that encouraged his oversharing... Did I contribute to this? I was in "go with the flow" mode... and probably should have been more ... critical? judgmental? aware. Currently, I've turned off all the "church lady" filters. Maybe I need to turn a few back on... I still blush... frequently.

See the more I think about it, the more it creeps me out. I'll be out this evening.

Okay. Wait a minute. Am I missing something? Am I the only one not disturbed by the fact that this family watches each other have sex and has sex with each other at swingers parties? Is their no ethics here?

On one hand, I am seriously disturbed by it. On the other, my daughter is my friend on Fetlife.

On one hand - that's highly illegal. On the other hand, so is BDSM if twisted the right way.

On one hand - that is seriously abusive to a child to raise them in that environment and have them involved in an "adult" relationship - especially at a young age. On the other hand - my daughter knew about BDSM at 16 when she walked into my bedroom and found me collared (she learned to knock after that :D)

With my experience with swinging and thinking of my own child, I am slightly horrified! What message is that sending?! Your body is to be kept in the family? And is not your private property? Sure I can see value to that, but only with some very clear boundaries and LOTS of thought to what it would create for my child, my sibling, for me! It sounds like a mine field to me. I think I will stick to talking about what I have learned as openly as I can with my boy and family thank you very much.

The thought more than horrifies me when I think about my children. To the point where I can SEE the beauty in a 22 year old woman - but am TOTALLY squicked at the thought of engaging in sexual intimacy with them. I have a 20 year old and an 18 year old. Um... EW. :eek:

Ya, this guy would be undatable in my books. Big time deal breakers going on there for me.

I agree.

I would have stopped the conversation right there and then - would not have any further association with him or her. The thought of being physically sexual with my daughter, my son, or my neices or nephews makes me physically ill.

On the other hand - I see people on fetlife who are openly into animals and shit and its plastered ALL over their profiles. I left a group I loved becuase someone wrote a story in it about a mother/daughter inscestuous relationship with a single Master and omfg I just about hurled when I saw it - but it was left up by the moderators.

Since these are all consenting adults - I have to step back and say - "not my business - but not someone I would associate with"

If they were talking about children - I'd be involving the authorities.

This is why I ended my comments with 'difficult to prove'. An unsupported statement, in a chat room, is generally insufficient grounds for any legal undertaking. Mind you, I would find such 'conversation' disturbing, and make my excuses to be elsewhere quickly.

Just remember, Freedom OF Association also means Freedom FROM Association...

so I went back to look at the stats...

7:56 a.m. started chat
8:10 Hosting swing/play parties with sister

8:15 realized that he meant sex with his sister at the parties.
8:22 children are interested in swinging.

8:27 sister and niece having sexual relationship
8:28 I said, I need to go.
8:29 a.m. end of IM .

It wasn't that long. I did bail out on the conversation after it hit the sister/niece together.

Sorry, I'm analyzing if I should have picked up on this earlier... This was the first chat.. He's in another state (wayyy north). so it wasn't even... gee I'm interested.. He's too young, too far and ... well, too weird..

As far as reportable...I don't feel compelled to report based on the conversation. Granted, what he& sister did years ago, could have gotten his parents in trouble... Now, I don't know the specific laws in his state.. but this could easily be someone else, or a joke or ??

Ewwww.. just ewwwww.. Okay, I'm a freak magnet. I'm going to go swim..

Marks: I'm in the US. And yes, investigating charges is something adminstrative agencies can do here, too. But...then what? Suppose (sensibly) all parties deny any involvement in any such acts? Barring actual evidence, everything stops. At least in the US, without actual evidence of criminal actions, investigators are pretty much stuck. That's why spousal abusers get away with so much; unless the victim is willing to make a statement and press charges, prosecutors don't want to handle these cases. In this case, assuming the actions are taking place, none of the parties involved have any reason to step forward. The authorities might investigate and bluster for a bit, but unless someone confesses, that would end it.

7:56 a.m. started chat
8:10 Hosting swing/play parties with sister

8:15 realized that he meant sex with his sister at the parties.
8:22 children are interested in swinging.

8:27 sister and niece having sexual relationship
8:28 I said, I need to go.
8:29 a.m. end of IM .

It wasn't that long. I did bail out on the conversation after it hit the sister/niece together.

Ewwww.. just ewwwww.. Okay, I'm a freak magnet. I'm going to go swim..

If this person was serious and telling the truth, then they are a sick fuck.

If this person was making it all up just to freak you out, then they are a sick fuck.

That is my verdict.

Next?

This thread is a real teaser. I really want to know what Marksbabygirl reacts to so strongly. I know, I have bad boundaries. But my dad and I aren't having sex anymore, so that's progress.

Immaterial

Back