Guys who shave... down there

He can lick his own balls???

Haha no, I meant my mouth obviously. Thanks for noticing that though, I had a good laugh and I'll have to tell him.
I'm sure he'd love to be able to though!

I shave totally bald down there. It's cleaner, feels good, and I've had no complaints from anyone else about it. If anything it makes certain acts easier.

I shave totally bald down there. It's cleaner, feels good, and I've had no complaints from anyone else about it. If anything it makes certain acts easier.

I'd complain. Well, I wouldn't, but I'd be wistful.

I hear it's better for CBT.

Looking it up, it seems it could be Chinese Ball Trap or Cock and Ball Torture.

I hear it's better for CBT.

Whoever said anything about cock and ball torture?

For that matter, what game?

:p

CBT really does stand for cock and ball torture, which I'm pretty sure is what Mags was referring to. I thought the game was people were purposely coming up with other CBT acronyms and ignoring cock and ball torture. So I popped the CBT bubble!

Anyway, it's not funny, now. :p

CBT really does stand for cock and ball torture, which I'm pretty sure is what Mags was referring to. I thought the game was people were purposely coming up with other CBT acronyms and ignoring cock and ball torture. So I popped the CBT bubble!

Anyway, it's not funny, now. :p

That *was* the game! :) I knew what it stood for. You're right, though — as they say, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. ;)

I wish I could embed a video here. But you can scroll down in this blog article for the video - it's great! This article is about singer songwriter Amanda Palmer, who has a new song out called "Map of Tasmania" - apparently an Aussie euphemism for a triangular patch of pubic hair. She advocates freedom in pubic hair grooming, so young girls can wear it long if they want and not feel pressured to wax completely bald. It's done with a real sense of humor, and she unabashedly shows off her unshaven pits, too. I love it! Burnsy sent it to me, btw, 'cause I'm growing my pubes back.

http://www.spin.com/articles/amanda-palmer-fights-pubic-hair-freedom

Last edited:
The Palmer song is really not my kind of music, but the reason she wrote it is interesting. I had no clue some women waxed their girls genitals at 8! Then again I'm not surprised, I have heard that some did the same for their kids' legs or armpits. I remember reading a blog post with a mother telling another to go get laser done before it first grew and that her daughter would thank her later.

I think it's sad people don't see it as a choice anymore. I mean of course people can wax, save, trim, but let them decide at least, not their parents. It seems super intrusive to me.

Back