Female looking to date a couple on Long Island

DarkEmeraldz

Pan-romantic Demi-sexual single mama -still losing that baby weight!

I'm looking to meet and possibly date an attractive, loving couple on Long Island. Even just hanging out and making new friends would be lovely.

I generally have Saturday nights off and would love some fun loving people to have adventures with, good conversation, laughter, and/or just snuggle on the couch watching movies.

No drama.

Last edited:
Hi Long Island!

Hello there!
Saw your thread.
Wanna talk?
We are a m/f couple
Both 40 yrs old
Get in touch if you'd like to know more

Hi I have a post on LI Craigslist looking for a cool chick...

We are on long island as well.
Let me know if you would like more info either by visiting CL and emailing me from there or write me below :)

This is a copy of what was posted.

Cool Couple Into Casual Encounter With A Rad Chick

This is being written and handled solely by the Boss (aka the female of the house ;) ) Nothing crazy... totally down with hanging out first, no biggie if you don't want to go any further, we would of course want both parties to be into this...but we are down with making new friends too :) we are an extremely respectful, professional couple during the week but like to let loose on the weekends. We enjoy sports, adventures, avoiding doing the dishes, and much more.

We love to laugh.

Just to get it all out there lol, I want to see an awesome chick please my man while I watch, which will drive me wild and have me begging to get involved.

Safety, of course will be practiced by all.

This would be a 420, party, alcohol friendly event of which we would supply...However we do not partake in H so please do not ask.

Bonus to those female artists who also want to write some music! I'm a guitarist/ singer/songwriter.

About us: I am a tall 5'9" thin athletic 29 year old female with dark brown/black long hair with dark brown eyes.
My fiance is 45 years old on paper...but not in spirit lol... He is 5'11" He was blessed with gorgeous blue eyes and something awesome (and circumcised) below the belt. We are both extremely clean (as in both 100% healthy ultra hygienic with an aroma of tropical flowers...) and well groomed individuals and would like that of this awesome chick as well...

Please send me an email with a pic and any questions you may have, I will send you photos back. Please feel free to ask us ANYTHING I can not stress how cool, generous and open minded we are about literally any topic.

Also if you are into something specific please let us know!! We are super experimental and we could definitely work it out!!

Seeing as how there is an age difference between my fiance and I. we are totally open to meeting someone between the ages of 18-48.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

-----
Also,
We are open to a longer term situation if everyone is on the same page.

Couple on Long Island

Hi! I know this was posted last year...you wouldn't happen to still be looking would you? My partner and I are searching for that third person.

Back