SWFL Newbees

swfltriad

My wife and I have together since HS. Then about 20yrs later, I came home from work and thought my wife was leaving for another man or person. :eek:
She told me that she feels cheated since she has not been with anyone other than me. A month of counseling told me to listen better and for her to really open up and tell the truth.

I learned with the open communications that she has feelings for another woman. At first we thought it would just be sex, bonus was I was included. :D
Then we really fell in love with each other and the other woman completed us. :D

We have all lived together for the last 5 months and sleep in the same bed etc. We have opened up to our close friends and most close family and received more support and praise than other reactions.:cool:

I joined this forum for information and support. We openly discuss our issues and share our feelings. We are looking for suggestions on how to handle different things that come up.:)

We are planning a commitment cermony sometime next year as well.:cool:

I will encourage the girls to get their own profile to clear up who is talking to who. Right now one is proof reading this, thank God!:eek:

Welcome aboard.

I've got a theory...

There are a lot of happy people out there that are doing poly things, but don't know what poly is. Welcome SWFLTriad. Since you are in Southwest Florida, you might want to attend a polytampa meeting. There's one coming up next Sunday. Check http://www.polytampa.com/ for details.

Of course, my other theory is that many happy polys are too busy to post on boards like this.

My viewpoint might be skewed by the two poly relationships which have 20+ year marriages at the core of the diverse, interesting tribes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support, we are going to Tampa tonight and hope to meet new friends and gain some knowledge. We are happy and busy, hell I'm lucky to get on my personal computer about once a week or two weeks.

Welcome! I wish it were this easy to meet like minded individuals in the real world. Only in cyber space do my wife and I meet people now. :(

Back