Fluid bonding mistake

You can also take a mega dose of Vitamin C, or even put some Vitamin C tablets internally (without bioflavinoids), to create an acidic environment and help prevent pregnancy. See: Using Vitamin C to Prevent Conception (Ascorbic Acid)

I did some reading on this too. It's not a good idea to take mega doses of vitamin C if you have any trouble with your kidneys because it taxes your kidneys when it is being processed by your body. I'd also think twice about using vit C tabs internally as most of them are chewable and have sugar in them and sugar vaginally leads to yeast infections.

huh...

I would be really concerned if my partner bled during fisting, especially if it was not near her period. What do you mean by 'a lot' Redpepper? Coating your hand, gushing out, dribbles?

I have not had that happen and am stumped as well. If it was a significant amount of blood, I do not see how a scrape or a nick alone would produce that. Maybe the IUD opened up the cervix enough to have blood leave the uterus early?

I often bleed a little with no visible nicks or cuts (from regular penetration, haven't tried actual fisting), so if she was cool with it, I'd not worry.

Back