Where are you from ?

Hello! I'm married to a man. I live in beautiful big sky country (Montana). I'm looking for a committed relationship with a woman. I'm not sure if that is a girlfriend for me or a girlfriend for us.

Live in NY here, East end of Long Island

Were straight, although sometimes the wife is bi-curious. Late 30's. Usually go younger, mainly because we look younger, no real preference there, just seems to work out that way. Not specifically here to date, but wouldn't mind a new friend.

A little about us

Hello,

We are a lesbian couple from California but currently live in Arizona. I am 30 and my wife is 50. Of course, we are looking for a female friend to get to know and see if we have a connection towards a serious relationship. We are newbies in the Polyamory world and would like to see what's out there.

Phoenix, AZ

My husband and I live in Phoenix and just decided last week to embark in this kind of lifestyle. :) Excited about it!

I live in the Birmingham, AL area. Not currently seeking new relationships right now, but always looking for new friends. :)

New in Town

Hi, I'm somewhat new to poly and definitely new to North Texas. I'm in a relationship with a couple. She is currently looking for someone new. I am becoming happily settled. Things haven't been perfect, but as we've grown we're learning how to take the rules/restraints off bit by bit and just let things flow better.

I am also a single mother with two teenagers, and I live on my own with them, but they know that I am poly and have handled it fairly well so far. I've decided it was easier to be open and honest with them about it than try to hide things. I hope it will make it easier in the long run.

Looking to meet some like-minded friends here and basically learn from those who have gone before us in the poly world.

Hi FriendlyUnicorn, I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hello!

Hello! My wife and i are new to the poly life! We live in south texas right on the beach. We have been married for over 11 years, and have been together for 13. We have experienced the 3rd woman in our life, and have loved the feeling of the 3rd partner. He is 35, straight, 215lbs. She is 31, 135lbs and bisexual. We are both Caucasian but are welcoming and are looking for that special woman to welcome into our life.

Hi. My wife and I are from the San Francisco Bay Area and we are looking for a support group to help understand this new aspect to our lives.

The Bay Area is very poly-friendly. Google "San Francisco polyamory" or "Bay Area polyamory" and some poly groups will probably pop up.

Bama

I'm from Birmingham AL. My wife and I are looking a for a girlfriend, just new friends in general really, and hopefully something long term.

I'm from Texas! Love my state!

wv
Single Male looking for a MFM LTR. Would be open to FMF but I do not think many of those situations are out there

Back