Where are you from ?

IndianaFamily

A good way for us all to get to know a bit about each other.
Share only the amount of informaiton you are comfortable with.
Where are you from?
What if anything are you looking for?

Central NY (I'm not comfortable giving my city).

I'd like to find a male friend and see where it goes from there.

I'm from Outer Space.....

From Salinas California.

Just Us,
Tim & Trisha

I live right near the KS-MO bordertown! AKA Kansas City! :) Looking for love in the form of deep, meaningful friendships!

We are a couple in the Central Missouri area, and travel to St Louis and Kansas City. She has a long-distance girlfriend. We're looking for bi or straight women, and our ultimate goal is a long-term committed triad or V.

We are in Se Mo area, not looking for anything but friends at the moment, but you never know.

I live in a northeastern Massachusetts city. MY SO lives in an eastern MA city and i run back and forth between.

In general I am looking for love and sex in the poly community. I didnt come here looking for a relationship, but for support for living poly.

But... then again, if anyone here wants to hit on me, feel free! ;)

Consider Yourself Hit Upon ....

I live in a northeastern Massachusetts city. MY SO lives in an eastern MA city and i run back and forth between.

In general I am looking for love and sex in the poly community. I didnt come here looking for a relationship, but for support for living poly.

But... then again, if anyone here wants to hit on me, feel free! ;)

I don't usually hit on people (be it male or female) but I couldn't help myself.

Consider yourself hit upon.

Here's a recent photo to turn you on.

ugly_man.jpg

Lets' get together and do the Ugly.

Just Me,
Tim

I am in SE Georgia, and my primary is in NE Florida. (Commuting back and forth for now.) I am poly, and he is not.

Middlesex

Hmmm...we are located in the Finger Lake Region of New York.

I'm here to share the success of our poly family(FMFM).

This is in my backyard ~
t192.jpg

Back