Where are you from ?

I'm from York, PA. I am 22 years old, Male, currently looking for another poly person (Male or female) or a couple to get involved with. I am very open and respect everyone equally regardless of gender.

The Red Stick

I live just south of Baton Rouge in Louisiana and am looking for (a) poly relationship

have always wanted polyamory now I have a name for it!

Hello, All I am 5'8 full figured 38F and am very open to fining happiness, and although I love love and attraction and sex, which will all be involved I am completely open to packaging. My dream would be to have a long term relation ship with a man and a woman who both are in love with me and each are also in love with each other we would all share our lives. :rolleyes: now dose anyone have anyadvice as to how I sould get this done? LOL

Hello, All I am 5'8 full figured 38F and am very open to fining happiness, and although I love love and attraction and sex, which will all be involved I am completely open to packaging. My dream would be to have a long term relation ship with a man and a woman who both are in love with me and each are also in love with each other we would all share our lives. :rolleyes: now dose anyone have anyadvice as to how I sould get this done? LOL

Being the proverbial unicorn, I would say step one is complete. You have announced to the poly world that you are a female and seeking a M/F couple. :)

Now you will simply have to weed through the likely numerous private messages, flirting, getting to know you's, and first dates to find what you seek.

You may also wish to check out okcupid.com and polymatchmaker.com.

Good luck on your search.

NIJ

central louisiana new to poly couple. would love to meet like minded people. would like to find a female to become a triad with me and my wife.

Michigan Here

Married couple, poly, family oriented, looking for a third....write for details or with questions..We hope to hear from like minded folks!;)

Looking for a Third

We're in the KCMO area. We're looking for either a male or female to join our family (just him and her that live here, all our children are older and don't live with us). We're looking for someone that is willing to go out and do things outside of the bedroom, as we aren't looking for just sex, but something deeper. We're pretty laid back and very open minded with no jealousy with either of us. We've been in the swinger lifestyle for approx. 7 years, but we're wanting something that is more than that. She's 39, 110 lbs, 5'5"...he's 56, 6'3", 220. Both work, have a home that is big enough to expand our family. We'd love to find that one that all of us clicks and share in the laughs and fun we already have.

We're in Dallas.

Looking for friends :)

From the Baltimore Washington Metro area... Madly in love with my man and would love to find the right person for FMF longterm relationship. Yes... a triad

I'm from San Diego and the Ventura area. I'm only 19 and new to all of this but believe that I would like to be in a poly relationship, or at least try :p

Texas originally.

I don't miss it, honestly. I much prefer the mountains, serenity, clean air, and progressive mindedness of the Northwest. :)

Cleveland, Ohio

Couple on the Eastside of Cleveland here. Always looking for like-minded friends, and hopefully the relationships which may blossom.

We are from CA

about 40 mins outside SF
We are a married couple (37F/39M) looking for a BBW to join our family hopefully for a lifetime. :eek:

Back