Poly Houston/Beaumont TX. Picnic

Setxfamily

Poly Houston/Beaumont Picnic

An invite to the Poly Houston Yahoo group picnic is scheduled for the second weekend in March (weather permitting). if We need to move it I will post the new location here.

Many I have talked to have stated that the weekend of march 10th works best for most members and we want as many as we can to attend. The current picnic area is very family friendly plenty of room and has a pet area as well (so if you want bring your puppies as well feel free to, You are responsible for your own pets) so bring the group, kids and all.

We will be providing some food and drink (hot dogs maybe hamburgers and a potato salad and chips but if you wish to have anything different feel free to bring it, if you wish to contribute to the food feel free also. Anything is welcome prefer hot dogs, hamburgers and sausages or sandwich fixings. Food will be on a first come first serve. When we run out we run out. Please provide you own drinks. Seating is limited to park benches and tables so bring a comfortable chair as well. There is plenty of shade and restrooms as well.

Right now the location of the Picnic will be at the

Bay Area Park in Clear lake, TX.
7500 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058

Starts around 12noon and goes till 4 or 5pm.

It is located right next to the Bayou half way between Red Bluff Blvd and Park Shadows trail rd. I am planning to have a Little Parrot some where on or near the table to help folks identify us.

Have a good day everyone and my lady and I look forward to seeing you at the Picnic.

R&P in La Porte, TX.

I missed it!

Can we do another one of these soon? Unfortunately we were not in the Houston area at this time. We'd like to meet up with everyone!

Back