GA couple looking for friendship, maybe more

fastlymagic

I'm not going to say that we are looking for a long term relationship. Ultimately we are, but that's a hell of a lot of pressure to put on someone (or ourselves) before we have even met. We are poly because fate decreed it; our triad just happened naturally, and ended just the same. My primary left, leaving my secondary and I alone to ponder what had now become our lifestyle. We are cautiously taking the first steps to try to satisfy what we now know to be a need -- a girl to care for, perhaps even to love...but first, hey, we're in our twenties. We want to have fun. We are into bars, restaurants, a lot of going out, conversation, travel when we can afford it. We go out on weekends and drink and have fun, but we are fairly quiet people. We would like to meet someone like that. Online first, and if things go well, then perhaps in person. We are both 28 so ages 25-32 or so would be preferable. We are willing to provide pics, but I'm very cautious online so I won't just be handing them out to anyone! Email me if interested, for more details, etc. Just send a message on here :)

Back