Everyone look at me, I'm new!

Kommander

Hello everyone. I'm new because I just joined, as you can probably see from my join date and post count. I look forward to being not so new. This looks like a nice place so far.

As for polyamory, I'll go with being somewhat new to it as well; but that's complex. Philosophically, I've pretty much always been polyamorous, mostly because I don't believe in placing what I perceive to be artificial limits on relationships and social interaction. In practice, off and on for the past few years. However, I've only began to identify myself as polyamorous for the past year or so, so I'll go with "new to it."

Well, that's an introduction.

Welcome to the revolutionary underground, Xared. You can pick up your Un-Manifesto on the table near the exit door. Instead of moltov coctails, we serve wine and beer. Or tea.

Pants?

Wait I didnt know I had to wear pants here... i guess i broke that rule...lol

^ No, there's nothing in there about having to wear pants. I always check because, apparently, my perception of social situations where pants are expected is off. How was I supposed to know pants are expected at things like weddings and job interviews? No one told me! I also figured that visiting a doctor's office was a time that I should wear pants, but as soon as the doctor came in, he told me ta take them off! It's so confusing!

Back