Bi 51 yo F seeks couple/triad/community

ed. note
A few weeks back, I posted looking for a couple seeking a third in the Los Angeles area. I came to realize the folly, because of my business, in limiting myself to one geographical area. Because of this, I've decided to re-post the original, with some editing, in the hopes that I'll get one response.​

51 yo Bi-F, divorced business owner, extensive traveling, seeks couple/triad/community. I'm a member of a swingers club in Los Angeles and have discovered the inherent limitations there. In other words, hook-ups are fun, but I desire more, much much more. I believe I have more than enough to offer male and female partners of a couple (triad/community).

Due to my business and the extensive traveling involved, the relationship(s) I seek would be distance, at least in the beginning. I realize that this might be a deal-breaker for some individuals, and at one time this would be one for me, also. But I carry the technology with me on my travels to allow for daily communication (including video), sans physical contact.

A little about me...I'm 5'7", heavy around the middle, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, big smile, tattoos and piercings galore. I'm an avid reader, one time technology buff (that's faded), crochet beginner and motorcycle enthusiast (well, I'd love to learn how to ride, anyway :) ). I'm a nudist and enjoy visiting parks and resorts as I can. I'm a veteran of Desert Shield/Storm and have traveled to Europe and the Middle East multiple times. I'm a fiscal conservative and social moderate, a strong believer in my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights, and am fiercely proud of my stances. I'm also a (mostly) practicing Buddhist. I have a Shih Tzu and two cats; all three have come with me on my travels at one time or another.

A note: Though I'm divorced, I'm still very connected to my ex and consider her my primary (she's also my business partner), though only financially and emotionally. A deep friendship, if you will.

If interested, I also have a Facebook page for perusal:

www.facebook.com/lisalee18wheeler

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Namaste

Just saying hello.

I wanted to say, I appreciate the honesty in your post. I too am a huge supporter of the Constitution and firm believer in the 2nd Amendment. I actually hunt as well.

It is good to see others that are politically aligned the same as we are, and that there is hope. :D

Be safe in your travels. Oh, and love the your FB page banner... nice.

Back