Another lurker emerges from the shadows

mattw1970

Hi Everyone!

I've ben reading these forums for a bit now and figured it was time to make myself known.

I have come to the realization after a failed marriage where I was involved in emotional infidelity that I have kind of always had feelings for more than 1 woman at the same time but I was just always a serial monogamist cheater who was in denial.

My gf and I are in an open V I guess at the moment . Im straight and she is bi and she just started seeing a lesbian woman a couple weeks ago as well. This is the first active poly relationship that either of us has been involed in. Its been a learning experience. I will post more in the proper forums but just wanted to say hi and look forward to learning from others here!

im a suburbanite ;)

Yeah, pretty cool "place," this forum.

BTW, although I haven't been to Philly in a number of years, I've always enjoyed that city. I had a friend who lived near South Street and used to visit her quite often in the 90s.

You are always welcome to visit Cindie. If you ever do, let me know and i'll treat you to a Philly Cheesesteak :)

Welcome!

Back