A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

I'm a gender and queer theory nerd, so threads like this are exciting.

I am a 23 year-old femme, and am I ever QUEER as the day is long - make no mistake. I base my attraction on chemistry - not genitalia/presentation. Some of you might call me pansexual or omnisexual, but I prefer to refer to myself as radically, amazingly queer.

:)

I also tend to be dominant, in case you're interested.

Just out of a bad breakup (1.5 months and counting), but I live in a poly-friendly community and have been intimate with friends of mine (of numerous gender presentations) since the breakup. Excited to get back into the dating game.

Last edited:
so what is this "S", "C","I" and so forth single letter discriptions of relaionship/genter/oreintation that every body is useing? im new to poly (more like researching for the time being):eek: and dont quite understand the lingo yet

so what is this "S", "C","I" and so forth single letter discriptions of relaionship/genter/oreintation that every body is useing? im new to poly (more like researching for the time being):eek: and dont quite understand the lingo yet

Do have an example?

The onyl one I see is above, and the C is a shortened reference to the persons name. C- straight..

On mine it says she is C he is S.. THat stands for our initials so that if he posts or I do(we use the same one although Im not sure hes posted yet lol)
Hope that helps!
C

do you mean cis? It means the gender that was assigned to you at birth.

yes exactly, lol. ok, now i understand, what what would mean that it wasnt the gender assigned at birth?

transgendered? Also perhaps gender queer or people just identify as either man or woman as they see fit (some identify as androgynous). I'm not sure if I'm helping or not here.

Last edited:
Female, sort of bi because thoughts are most important for me (what does this make me? A brainsexual?). I'm married to a man and in a relationship with a woman.

labels

I've always strongly identified as female but have not particularly identified as feminine. I'm a lesbian with bi behavior. Kinky too. Labels have been weird for me lately - they've been helpful for me before but I think I've reached the 'too tight' point.

That is how I am feeling these days.
I am lesbian and have been for as far back as I can remember. I have had sex with 4 men when I was younger but it wasnt something to remember.

I am in a V with Rane who is a Bi female and Draco who is a str8 male.

Female, bisexual, married to a man.
I have a girlfriend who is pansexual and married to a man.

screw it. i got a tiltle for you... im HUMAN and i love HUMANS!!! hows that sound? sexy or no???

Doesn't matter if it's "sexy" or not. I started the thread because we have a diverse group here, and often it is not apparent the gender of new members or what gender they are partnered with. Knowing this aids in responding to them when they ask for feedback into their situation. I don't like to respond saying "he" or "she" uncorrectly about the OP or their partners and getting it wrong.

Female in body, a Genderqueer, pansexual, poly, married to a MtoF, and lover to a straight male (my boyfriend?). That's a mouthful. :p

Back