Looking for poly in Central Texas

Interested in Frisco!

Hi Paul and Gloria! I saw your posting, and wanted to introduce myself. I am 55, WM, 5',10", 180, and in great shape. Please check out my pics and profile,and IF you are interested, I would love to chat with you more. I am simply looking for an attractive couple for a 'fun, friendly' intimate relationship. I live in Frisco, and travel on business. I get down through the San Antonia area frequently. Russ

Hi! It is great to hear back from you. To answer your question, let me explain the situation. Jane had a stroke over two years ago. She is limited in many things that she can do, like she has balance problems, problems with using her right arm, and some speech issues. She will never work again. One result was that sex is pretty well non existant. She might feel like it, or at least want it, every few months. So obviously,. she is not part of what I am doing. I think she suspects it, but she does not bring it up. I am simply seeking what I miss so much in our relationship - sex. I am looking for a couple, woman, or group, for a "fun, friendly" sexual/intimate relationship. One where there is no jealousies, no judgements, no baggage! Just a healthy friendly, sexual relationship, where we can talk about anything and everything, and ejoy being with each other even if the clothes are on. Russ

Poly

Sorry for your situation. However, our belief is that poly exists when all parties are informed and give their blessing whether or not they choose to participate. Therefore we are not interested unless your wife knows and we meet both you and her. Paul and Gloria

Back