Ok so its my turn now...

solarwindsfly

I have been on here for a week or two and now I think its time for me to tell some of my story. I've been in a poly relationship for two years now. I have two kids whom are special needs. My son has mild Autism and my daughter is complicated LOL! Leilani (my daughter) was diagnosed the ODD (Opositional Defiance Disorder) and ADHD. Her diagnosis has now changed to a Mood disorder not otherwise specified. Talison (my son) has his father in the picture but I am the primary caregiver. Leilani's bio dad is not in the picture so she calls my partners Dad and Mom too. Talison doesnt really do this but Leilani is little enough she latched onto it like it was normal. She likes having two mommies. I've had CPS involved before and we do NOT let them know of the living situation as Poly lifestyle. Between our pagan beliefs and peoples ignorance its best that way. CPS was investigating my sons father and we got a few visits as well.
I came to Poly in a wierd way. I knew what I wanted I just didnt know what it was called or how to find it. So I did a spell and asked for what I wanted. Later I found out it was called. Hehehehe I had to move because I became disabled and found a good friend able to help. After we moved in I learned of their lifestyle and found that I wanted to try it and be involved. They were helping us out and I felt that this would be a good safe place to see if this was a lifestyle I would like. Now we have been three for two years. My curiosity and look for what I wanted ended up in this wonderful place I find myself. Dont get me wrong we are normal and do disagree and discuss things but we are for the most part happy and in the same place. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else :)
Theres more to my background but thats my story as how I came to the Poly lifestyle. I am open to any questions no matter the type. I hope maybe this helps someone else.

Welcome aboard.

Nice to "meet" you. Welcome!

Thank you both! I was so exited to find this place. I felt a little isolated even with there being a group here where I live. Most of them are not in a simular space to me and I am rather quiet until I get to know people. So being "faceless" here helps!

Back