hi from kansas :)

aishah

my name is a'ishah and i'm from south georgia. i recently moved to lawrence, ks. i've been polyamorous for several years and i have two monogamous partners. i've been with one partner in an age gap d/s relationship for six years - he is a straight man. my other partner (of several months) is a transgendered kinkster who's closer in age to me. i've had other partners in the past, but they're both the loves of my life :) they're in the process of moving to kansas as well (slowly) so we're going through being long-distance temporarily right now - it's been a bit of an adjustment as we all got spoiled by close-distance relationships! they're hoping to move here by fall/winter 2012. i'm also queer and have been involved in bdsm for about as long as i've been poly. i work as a web designer and consultant and do disability justice work.

nice to meet you :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Lawrence is a lovely city. I lived there for several years before moving here to the KC metro area.

thanks! :) it's great to be here.

and i agree :) i love all of eastern kansas but i think as far as living goes i'm happy to stay in lawrence. it's fun to visit the rest of the area though. kc is pretty cool :)

Back