Convincing my partner to blog about her life...

BillNIndy

My partner, Jill, has 4 partners, one of Which she is legally married to.

She lives with me, not her husband. She divides her time up 2 days with each partner except for 1 partner who gets 1 day a week.

We all see the same relationship counselor, preventatively (there are no major issues at the moment).

She says she is feeling love like she has never felt before in her life and I would LOVE for her to blog about her life. I'm sure that her blog would be very entertaining and informative to new poly folk.

But I can't convince her.. Any ideas??

I agree with GalaGirl. Although you think Jill's situation would be beneficial for folks to hear about and learn from--and you may be correct--it's *Jill's* situation, and it's her choice whether to share it or not.

If you think reading about Jill's life could help others, maybe ask her whether she would be comfortable with *you* sharing some aspects?

NOt everyone has the desire to write about their life. Perhaps she might be more amenable to a memoir?

If she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to. You can't convince her to.

Have you tried bribery? :)

What about blackmail? :D

I would agree that if it's not something SHE wants to do-it's not pertinent that YOU would love for her to do it.
Blogging takes time and energy and preferably an enjoyment of writing-none of which all people have.

Back