Curious in San Diego

LTLRASCAL

Hello...I just heard about polyamory a few weeks ago. Came across this site and think it's a good place to start.

My GF and I (both female) have been together for the past 8 years. I was previously married for 20 years and definitely consider myself to be bisexual. She has gradually discovered over the years that she is bisexual too. It enhances our relationship to be with a man but we want something more than a one-time thing. We recently discussed finding a guy to see on a regular basis.

I welcome comments from those of you that have been in this lifestyle for a while. :)

DW

Welcome to the forum!

Knowing what you want, and being open and honest with each other about it before "diving in with both feet" is a very wise move, in my opinion. Sounds like you are approaching this very well.

I think that you won't have too much problem finding guys that are interested in starting a relationship with two bi women - a lot of guys have that fantasy.

Hi DW,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you're off on the right foot so far; keep the communication channels flowing between you and your girlfriend.

There is a lot of valuable material to sort through on this site, so take your time, look around, and post any thoughts/questions/concerns you may have.

Glad to have you with us!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Here in SD

Hey what's up? We're new to the site also. Married couple, 31 born and raised in SD. We would like to get to know like minded people. Just wanted to say hi.

Back