Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Walk up the street and look up. Twightlight crap has infested our world. Its hard to miss the ads and covers, they are everywhere.

Yeah NOW. But this was back when the first movie came out. I only knew of it because my son (10 yrs at the time) told me his friends were talking about it. I asked someone who had seen it if there was rape themes or gratuitous sex scenes and was told it was mild. I didn't even know there were books!

Ugh, I can't stand self insertion books. You can tell the author is writing themselves into the story and all the other characters respond to them how they wish people would in everyday life with no rhyme or reason for it. The other instance we joke about is the "bestest male journalist ever" books like "The Girl Who Played with Fire" and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Shallow stories where some rather normal fella travels all over and women from all walks of life MUST sleep with him because he, by way of his very average nature, is irresistible to all women. :rolleyes:

Yea...it's funny because Eclipse really could go poly if it wasn't a tween series. I mean, Bella realized she loved them both but decided that she could only be deeply centered with one but, in all actuality, she already has a poly relationship going on.

I really wish they would come out with an adult rendition of the series because the current movies are so dumbed down due to the PG-13 rating. I could see the movies being much more intense in sexuality and gore.

Oh yea...I'm team Both. They would be of the same level simply because you cannot rank people who serve different purposes and fulfill different aspects of you, in my opinon. Plus, I think it's unfair to place a value on individuals so I would love them both fairly, balance out my relationships, have heated, rough moon sex with Jacob and have gentle yet electrifying blood sex with Edward. Okay, maybe the blood would make it a bit dangerous but you know what I mean. ;)

Back