Hello from St Paul MN

KayAndJay

Hi! We are an MF bi-female couple. We've been together for 4 1/2 years and have been looking for a unicorn for about 3 years.

A bit about us:

Her: belly dances, paints, and draws, co-directs a burlesque troupe, compassionate and caring, kind of shy.

Him: artist, musician, and composer, computer nerd, game nut and bicycle enthusiast. the one typing.

we both love nature camping hikes strolls in the park etc. we are both avid animation enthusiast, We both consider ourselves politically aware, and both have a new found love of protesting government bull. we live together with our two dogs and our cat.

I guess we signed up on this forum to get a perspective on how to go about forming and maintaining a polyamorious triad. I also wanted to say how awesome it is that a resource like this exists for poly people or people interested in the subject.

Hi and welcome!

. . . we signed up on this forum to get a perspective on how to go about forming and maintaining a polyamorious triad.

I hate to say it, but be prepared for your bubble to burst. Have you done a tag search for the word "triad?" Might be helpful to read a bit in the Life Stories and Blogs section, too.

Back