Hiya from 1/4th of a North Texas quad

Candypants

Hiya! I'm a 28 year old bisexual married lady in Texas. My husband and I have been together since we were practically kids (I was 15 and he was 16 years old when we started dating) and this summer we began dating another married couple. We've been with them now for 4 and a half months and it's difficult to fully describe how much our lives have grown since meeting them. We love our lives with them! We're so lucky to have them close by so we can see them several times a week. I am dating both of them and my husband is dating my girlfriend/my boyfriend's wife. My husband and boyfriend are just friends with each other. I know that sounds complicated, but it's such a natural fit for us. This is our first poly experience and it's taken me a bit to realize that this really is my life. It's not a dream. It's completely real. I have 3 people who love me this in this way: My darling husband, my darling boyfriend, and my darling girlfriend. And I love them so very much. I like that we're really honest and supportive with each other and have so much in common. Everyday I want to celebrate what we have and I never want them to feel taken for granted or unsure of how much I love them. I never expected my life would go this way, but I wouldn't change a thing!

Awww, I feel the same way sweetie! CookieMaker and I are so lucky to have you and your husband in our lives.

Back