Hi, I am new from northern BC

sea

Hi everyone, Its nice to have a forum to see if we can find some unanswered questions, or just have someone like us to connect with. My husband and I have been married for close to 30 years and are now blessed with having another in our lives. Although we love where we are today its been a tough road at times getting here, but one worth travelling. Up until now we have had no insight from others that were in the same type relationship we are in, but wished to talk to like minded people, thinking we were rather alone. Its great to know we are not alone!

Hi and Welcome! You are indeed not alone. Thats in fact why We sort out such a place!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi. Welcome! Nice to meet you!
Seems we Canadians are flooding the place lately!!

Yeah, what are they putting in the water in Canada? I vacationed in BC 4-5 times in the past 10 years and now I'm poly, too! Very weird.........

I only went once! Must have gotten a strong dose of whatever it is.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, and Mark....didnt anyone tell you about our water;)

Welcome to the Forums.

welcome_aboard.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Nice pic there Tim. lol

Welcome to the group... I think some of that Canadian water got to me when i was growing up in Michigan. :p

Hi everyone and thanks for all the welcomes! It truly is great to know there are so many like minded people out there.
I am now thinking of a career change.....I think we should bottle some of the water up here!!!

Sea ;-)

It truly is great to know there are so many like minded people out there.
I am now thinking of a career change.....I think we should bottle some of the water up here!!!

Sea ;-)

Grumble, grumble, like minded...grumble, grumble...I must import my water:mad:....just kidding:D

Well actually maybe I'm not :rolleyes:

lol @ the imported water mono. That's funny. Where's yours coming from?

lol @ the imported water mono. That's funny. Where's yours coming from?

I get it from Monogamy Lake which is situated high in the Canadian Rockies. Unfortunately it's hard to get because there is only one supplier and they only deliver once a month ;)

hehehe... oooh I think I may have heard of them...one time. hehehehehe

Back