hi rosyrump here

rosyrump

I've been in open relationships for 9 years. My partner now is very popular these days, so I'm looking for info and perspective. How do I deal with his being wrapped up in what we call, the newness fever, when I don't seem to be attracting others to me? I want to feel new! I want to spend time with someone who can't seem to keep their hands off me. I am usually very forward, goin after what I want. But lately I want someone to want ME so much they land in my lap. How do I deal with seeing him jump into another's lap when I want him or someone in mine so badly. I know this isn't the usual greeting, but I'd imagine we all come here looking for answers.:confused:

Hello Rosy....

Hello and Welcome.

sunbanner.blue.welcome.gif

Unusual circumstance as I think it's usually the male that has trouble finding others to have NRE with (New Relationship Energy). At least that's how it is around this household. Stormsinger (Trisha) my partner for over 35 years seems to draw new relationships like bees to honey while I seem to scare off everything in the woods. I find that having a hobby is a good way to spend that time when she's not here but off on a date or a "night out".

But that's

Just Me,
Tim

I don't have any tips for you, but welcome and hang around here for awhile and you will definitly get some. ;)

I'll suggest finding a new hobby, too--one that's exciting and has a bit of coolness involved. If you sparkle, they will come.

Seriously, find something interesting to do with your time away from your partner and you'll probably find somebody both interesting and interested before long.

Really? I've always thought it was easier to pick up chicks. Men don't want to piss on another mans property. Been searchin for more love and a dp for as long as I can remember, but can't attract a guy to save my life!

Women can pick up easier IMO but be careful you don't get used for a very specific purpose.

Really? I've always thought it was easier to pick up chicks. Men don't want to piss on another mans property. Been searchin for more love and a dp for as long as I can remember, but can't attract a guy to save my life!

SeventhCrow's advice is excellent. Pursue something you feel passionate about, and let that passion shine in you. That is very, very attractive.

Also: is it possible you're overthinking the situation? My experience has been that most guys think most girls are plenty attractive most of the time. Of course, that's just my experience and your mileage may vary.

Make sure you're giving off an "available" vibe (be friendly and approachable).

Let it be known that you are open to meeting new friends and lovers.

Make an effort to show interest in other people.

Smell good.

Good luck to you, SisterWoman. I wish you joy, success and happy hunting!

Back