Hello from England

Garland

Hello everyone :)

I had never even heard the word 'polyamory' until my husband and I, both monogamous, fell in love with the same woman. We both thought we were having a midlife crisis, and I think the hours spent on this site have really opened our eyes to new possibilities. So thanks, everyone, for all the info and advice given to others that has really helped me get through a crisis or seven :)

I adore my husband ;) We've been together for many years; mostly very happily, and have been in this triad relationship for several months. It's been tough. Beautiful as well, but it has definitely tested our marriage to breaking point more than once.

Our girlfriend (seriously? There has to be a better word for our unicorn - I'm 40!) is beautiful and kind and adores our children. I love being with her but this is the loneliest I have ever felt in my marriage, and I do find it a bit of a struggle sometimes (we both do - its a major adjustment!).

Only our family knows about our relationship. I guess I'd just love to talk to other people who understand.

Back