Hello

Danika

Hi everyone. Ive been in a close wonderful relationship for 4 years with R but have known eachother for over 15 years. We are madly in love. We have discussed adding someone to our lives for about 3 years but werent sure if we were ready at that point. We now feel we are and have been talking and discussing this seriously for about a year.

I am the kind of person that loves with my whole heart. And there are so many kinds of love. And so does R. I would be happy and honored to add somone to our family that we can both share our love with. I feel its a blessing to be able to share that kind of love with somone special to us. Not necessarily in a sexual way, but rather in a deep emotional way. If sex becomes a factor then so be it, but its not the first thing that is jumped to.

Any thoughts or input woul be much appreciated and welcomed

Hi Danika,
Welcome to our forum.

Just be "prepared" (which by definition you can't) for whoever comes into your life to be a unique person with individual wants, quirks, needs, and circumstances. They might already have a partner, kids of their own, etc.

There's lots and lots to learn on this site, so have a look at our various threads, and post any thoughts, concerns, or questions you may have.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Danika, welcome to the forum...
Are you looking at add a male or female or couple to your lives, or does it not matter?
The biggest thing is to communicate communicate communicate! The more my wife and I talk, the better we are and we both know what we are looking for when discussing having another in our lives. And to be completely open and honest with one another.

Honestly gender really doesnt matter. We are both really really close to all of our friends( which is a tight circle) some of which are married, some are not , but we all are close truly love each other(as of yet weve never been physically intimate with any ofthem and tgats fine with me) Im sure some people would think thats its odd how we all interact when we are together but we really dont care. The guys all call each other baby or sweetie and say I love you, and they really mean it. Absolutely no sarcasm. Its pretty adorable to see them interacting like that. And all of us ladies are the same way. I have a friend who lives across the country that ive never actually met, and shes a wonderful person and tho R and I have never met her, we both openly care about her deeply.

My point being , who ever comes in and blends well , in any way, is welcome.

Sounds quite lovely, I'm sure you will do fine.

Back