Hello, from San Luis Obispo County, CA!

PolyInterest

Single female, new to the forum. I've long been interested in having a monogamous poly relationship with two men. Not sure how common that is, or how difficult it is to find, but that is what I'm looking for.

Hello from SLO County

I've lived in SLO, Morro Bay, and Los Osos. I just returned to the county and find myself in Paso.

I'm not volunteering for what you are looking for, but I am nearby.

Hello JnR! Might I suggest coffee or perhaps wine tasting? I'm no wine expert, but I've started to enjoy the experience of heading out to the country and enjoying the ambiance of the Vineyards and tasting rooms. I've almost always met interesting people and learned something new. Drop me a note.

... I've long been interested in having a monogamous poly relationship with two men. ...

You're certainly *not* looking for a monogamous relationship if you want to be involved with two men at the same time--the latter precludes the former.

I suspect you mean that you're interested in a fidelitous relationship with two men.

Welcome aboard.

You're certainly *not* looking for a monogamous relationship if you want to be involved with two men at the same time--the latter precludes the former.

I suspect you mean that you're interested in a fidelitous relationship with two men.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks! I couldn't think of a word to accurately describe what I was looking for.

I've lived in SLO, Morro Bay, and Los Osos. I just returned to the county and find myself in Paso.

I'm not volunteering for what you are looking for, but I am nearby.
Hello ZenTantric,

I don't get on much, but wanted to say "Hello" to you, as well as to JnR!

Thanks! I couldn't think of a word to accurately describe what I was looking for.

:D
Hang out here awhile, you'll learn LOTSA new words.

Welcome :)

Back