Hello hello!

Raxipants

I've known I was poly rather naturally, pretty much all of my adult life. Monogamy just never made sense to me, my paradigm has always been that loving something means sharing it, and my beliefs on relationships have always been parallel. I guess you could say I'm in love with love, whether it's mine, my loved ones', or even a friend's or stranger's.

Right now, I just moved back home to a place where I have no community or friends (New Brunswick, in Eastern Canada), so I'm making an effort to reach out and find a new community. I'm currently in a LDR with a wonderful woman, and am slowly becoming friends with her husband and his boyfriend :) I tend towards the shy nerd end of the scale, so it's slow going.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I love writing and talking and I love love love hearing peoples' stories.

Raxipants

First of all, welcome back East!
We'll work hard on the community thing :)
Are you the organized type? I could use that in my meet-ups ideas we discussed! LOL!!

Greetings Raxipants,
Welcome to our forum.

You might enjoy our Life stories and blogs board, it has lots of people's stories in it.

Sounds like you have come a full circle; what brings you back to New Brunswick if I may ask? I know Malfunktions is in New Brunswick so you have a bit of a connection there. Hopefully Polyamory.com will provide an extended base of people you can connect with.

Nice to have you aboard here, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back