Privet!

Myzka

Hello everyone!

I've been reading this forum for quite some time and now decided to post something!

I have a partner and we are slowing treading the waters, accepting what comes our way and not trying to force our ideals on relationships (got our hearts broken by the beautiful unicorns...but hey, it's life :)

Nice to meet you all!

-Myzka

Welcome :).

Why do most of you seem to be on the WEST coast? lol

One of these years I will make it out that way again & meet all you beautiful people.

Potluck!?!?! but I have a date! and then meeting up with some friends to go to biltmore to see some bands...if anyone would like to join? *grins*

MBG, I feel like I saw your name come up on fetlife somewhere....hmmmm...

You should all come to Van, apparently Vancouver International film festival is happening now...anyone went/going?

Potluck!?!?! but I have a date! and then meeting up with some friends to go to biltmore to see some bands...if anyone would like to join? *grins*

MBG, I feel like I saw your name come up on fetlife somewhere....hmmmm...

You should all come to Van, apparently Vancouver International film festival is happening now...anyone went/going?

Would love to head for Biltmore on Sunday... for Kitty nights...but can't stay that long.

And this weekend is also VCon, so I'll be hanging out near the airport.

Welcome to the forum.

My wife pengrah might be interested. Of course the 2.5 hour trip south becomes expensive once you include hotel rooms :)

Would love to head for Biltmore on Sunday... for Kitty nights...but can't stay that long.

And this weekend is also VCon, so I'll be hanging out near the airport.

Not sure if I can do this Sunday, but who knows!...but they are every Sunday (as well there are Taboo reviews/intimate evenings put on by Screaming Chicken theatrical society)...so we should definitely go! :) (I live like a few blocks away and haven't been there booo!)

ooo awesome!!!

Welcome to the forum.

My wife pengrah might be interested. Of course the 2.5 hour trip south becomes expensive once you include hotel rooms :)

yes that would be quite an expensive movie night! :p but if you combine it with something else you'd want to do in Van...maybe not haha

Privet! So are you Russian or something?
I'm afraid "Privet" is the only Russian I know!

yay for more people from the West Coast! i just came home from Vancouver :)

Back