Tampa Bay, FL area?

Yes we went, there was about 20 people there. It was nice to be open and talk. They made us feel like we have been long time friends with all of them. You should come next month.

I'm so happy you felt at home with that group. I have never been to a meeting before, but I would love to come and check it out. Do you know when the next one is?

I'm so happy you felt at home with that group. I have never been to a meeting before, but I would love to come and check it out. Do you know when the next one is?
Actually, I don't anymore. We went to that meeting a few times, but the times after the first, were not nearly as enjoyable. You might be interested in the "bound to love" meetings.

We thought it would be more of a meet and greet type meeting, but in reality, it is a discussion group. The "discussions" often turn into arguments. So we don't go anymore. :( Not really into "discussing" whether or not MY version of "poly" is correct or not. It works for my wife and I, and that's all that really matters. ;)

We would like to start up a meet and greet, but with very limited funds, it is difficult.

Polytampa meeting this Sunday (12/19/2010)

This is copied & pasted from the website... The meeting is tonight. I'll be there. Feel free to join us... See previous discussion. This may or may not be your cup of tea... but hey... it's a fun group of people. (and I'm not saying that just because I'll be there.. :D)

a discussion and support group
for people exploring polyamory

PolyTampa is an informal, loosely-organized support and discussion group open to anyone interested in the subject of "polyamory," or ethical non-monogamy. PolyTampa meets once a month in a restaurant or a member's home. Anyone with any interest in polyamory is welcome, regardless of sexual orientation, relationship status, age, race, religion, belief, or anything else.

You don't need to be in a polyamorous relationship to participate in PolyTampa. You don't even need to be poly yourself! PolyTampa is a forum to learn more about polyamory, socialize with people in the poly community, or just find out what this "poly" stuff is all about. It's also a good resource for anyone seeking to develop a poly relationship, or for people who feel that they are monogamous but are trying to function in a poly relationship.

PolyTampa is strictly non-profit, and does not collect dues of any kind.

The next PolyTampa meeting will be on Sunday, December 19th from 7 pm - 9 pm in the meeting room at TGI Friday's, 2501 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612. This is across from the east end of University Square Mall. Food service starts at 6:30.

Meetings are held on the third Sunday of every month from 7-9 pm, barring a holiday, in which case they will be the following Sunday.

Back