Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-04-2015, 06:01 PM

I was talking more about him describing himself as "fit" when his physical appearance didn't match the definition of that word, and the food that didn't match his claim of being vegetarian.

Though to be fair about the last one, I've known some people who call themselves vegetarian, or "mostly vegetarian" but actually mean only that they don't eat red meat or pork; poultry and seafood is part of their diet.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:13 PM

Yes, he told me he'd been diagnosed with diabetes and had lost 70 lbs, so only being as fat as he is must have felt fit to him. Also, he told me he didn't eat carbs... he didn't know that the potatoes and flour in his clam chowder were carbs? He pointed out to me how he wasn't going to eat the grilled bread that came with the salad. Oh, good boy.

But whatever, I am not dissing fat people, I am overweight myself. If he'd been more fun it wouldn't have mattered.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63), dating... again!
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my darling nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's Dom/bf since April 2013
Old 10-06-2015, 03:29 PM

Another dozen messages this morning. From: Egypt, Montreal, Turkey, Greece, Las Vegas, NYC, North Carolina. Also 2 guys who have chatted me before, and one that I had one date with, that I have no interest in. One local guy who seems kind of cool, kinky and bi, but his Q&As express approval of cheating.

edit: he's not really a cheater, he was just trying to present as a "slut," is interested in poly and kink but needs experience. He's only 33.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Last edited by Magdlyn; 10-06-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:01 PM

Got this gem today:

Quote:
Dont you think that it is funny that polyamorous girl who most of the time exchange liquids looking now for exchanging thoughts?
99 percent of the (my location) girl here pansexual.I think you sleep with each other to death there
From Israel.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Weird!

Old 10-13-2015, 07:48 PM

From Florida:

Quote:
Hi pretty, My name is [first and last name]. I am a contractor... I'm new to this site, I have gone through your profile and it raised my curiosity. I would like to know more about you,I will like you to go through my profile too and if you are interested text me through my personal phone number +1(561) xxx-xxxx. because my subscription will soon expire on okcupid.com . I will be looking forward to hear back from you again. [name]
It's a free site, dude.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Official Greeter

Does OKC have both a free and a paid kind of subscription? Maybe that's what he's alluding to?
Old 10-13-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Does OKC have both a free and a paid kind of subscription? Maybe that's what he's alluding to?
It does. That's what I think, too. I'm not sure what happens to your profile when you allow your 'paid' subscription run out?
Old 10-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Stealth Mod

OkC doesn't charge to send or receive messages. If your paid membership expires you lose the extras that only paid members get (like the ability to change your username or see who gave you how many stars), you don't get bumped down to worse than a free member.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
OkC doesn't charge to send or receive messages. If your paid membership expires you lose the extras that only paid members get (like the ability to change your username or see who gave you how many stars), you don't get bumped down to worse than a free member.
Correct! So if his paid membership runs out, he can still get my messages at OKC. I don't need to fucking email him and let him have my email! Not that I want to communicate with a man 1000 miles away. Cybersex. Yay.

Tags
communication, dating etiquette, dating profile, dating service, ice breakers, introductions, meeting people, okcupid, online dating, pick-up lines