Warm Welcomes to Everyone

WrmHrtdDaddy

It is great to see this new forum and the great positive comments about it.

We, He 54 bi/She 44 bi, have been seeking a female or mf couple for a few years now. We hae been together 10 years now and married 6 and look forward to having a completion to our family. We have always been open minded to all life choices and never judge. We do have a b/f that is very close to us but is yet ready to join us on a permanent basis. We are happy as it is with him and never push him. He has some personal things to deal with (good things) before he could join us anyway.

We would love to hear from others and likely partners.

We have grown to understand our needs and feel a mfmf would best suit us but would also be happy with mmf or mff.

Have a great life!

L&L

Hello

Hello L and L, :cool:
I have an interest in joining with a couple. Don't know where you live, however so the logistics might not work for us, :confused: but I would be interested in sharing thoughts and feelings with you about creating a "V".
I am 52 and I do have photos to share with you. Just send a friend request and after I accept it, you will have access to my photos.
I would love to see some of you guys also !!
Idealist

This thread has been moved to Dating and Personals

...but the OP does not say where they are located, so I put it in North America.

If the OP is not in North America, please advise and we will move it to the appropriate geographic category.

As you were.

Back