Married Oklahoma Couple looking for couple or female third.

Polylove29

We are Wendy and Nathan, ages 28 and 29. We aren't completely new to this lifestyle, and we did have a third but it didn't work out due to maturity issues (like choosing to not get drunk every night). We aren't big party animals, but my wife does like to go out dancing on occasion. She is bi and I'm straight. We are looking for a woman or couple that will have the patience to get to know us instead of expecting sex right away. WE AREN'T SWINGERS! There is a distinction between poly and Swingers. We want a committed and lasting relationship with the right people. We have two Children ages 2 and 4 so couples with children are especially welcome. :)
We are both in school going for our business degrees and I hope to get into nursing school next semester. I work full time and she stays home with the kids. If anybody is interested, please contact us via email and we will immediately respond. Let's get to know each other! email is [email protected]

We are Wendy and Nathan, ages 28 and 29. We aren't completely new to this lifestyle, and we did have a third but it didn't work out due to maturity issues (like choosing to not get drunk every night). We aren't big party animals, but my wife does like to go out dancing on occasion. She is bi and I'm straight. We are looking for a woman or couple that will have the patience to get to know us instead of expecting sex right away. WE AREN'T SWINGERS! There is a distinction between poly and Swingers. We want a committed and lasting relationship with the right people. We have two Children ages 2 and 4 so couples with children are especially welcome. :)
We are both in school going for our business degrees and I hope to get into nursing school next semester. I work full time and she stays home with the kids. If anybody is interested, please contact us via email and we will immediately respond. Let's get to know each other! email is [email protected]

Im interested :) will email you

You seem very interesting, we will be PMing you later.

Back