New to polyamory.com, not to polyamory

LittlePet

Hello everyone. I've been actively and openly poly for nearly six years now but this is the first time I have used this site. Also, I don't currently have any romantic partners. ::sad face::

First off, the cliff notes... bi/poly/kinky... not terribly geeky... quasi-geeky? Maybe?

I'm gender fluid and bi, though I tend to be attracted to masculinity regardless of biological sex. I'm a mother, an 80's nostalgia geek, animal welfare advocate, and mystic, though I take an Ignostic stance during theological debate... not the same as Agnostic.

I help out some friends with their small jewelry and craft boutique from time to time. It's something I enjoy doing and it brings in a little extra cash.

I love animals, sometimes more than people, lol. I've been training dogs for seventeen years now. I am a certified veterinary assistant. I also do my own grooming. I have one dog (Simon), an amelanistic corn snake (Lucius), and a banded California king snake (Regulus).

Hello LittlePet,
Welcome to our forum.

What unusual companions you have, a dog and two snakes! Also I looked up Ignostic; interesting; I have learned something new. (I'm Atheist myself.)

Sorry you haven't had much luck lately in the romantic partners area. I'm sure that will change soon. Hope you will enjoy your time on our site!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello LittlePet,
Welcome to our forum.

What unusual companions you have, a dog and two snakes! Also I looked up Ignostic; interesting; I have learned something new. (I'm Atheist myself.)

Sorry you haven't had much luck lately in the romantic partners area. I'm sure that will change soon. Hope you will enjoy your time on our site!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi, Kevin! It's nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome. :) I'm still trying to figure things out here, how do I set my main profile photo to show up on the left when I post, under my name?

Hello LittlePet,
Welcome to our forum.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Never mind! Figured it out! LOL!

Good avatar, glad you were able to figure it out.

Back