Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmila View Post
thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple
urmila it was nice move by u. i would fairly just say if he turely want to try thenu first make a through study of this relationships. the tell u have made few selection of guy not couple. hopefully when u made the study ur self must have understood. let his study them make meetups. as either that person is gonna join ur to like under an agreement or u both shall move to him to live togather under agreement. the terms of ur bonding relation feeling should be very smooth. then u make some agreement and the last step is living committed life
Old 01-08-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSEEK View Post
Me n my partner feel we are non monogamous since the beginning...
Wud love to meet like minded people in Kolkata.

ot was nice to know that ua nd ur partner feel so but have ever tried to talk with ur partner about this what is ur partners wants desire have understood it. even it can such that u have got married due to family peer pressure but have some different for each other. it high time to speakup. and if truely u both are as polyamorous then start the most difficult part as u are in india learn to ignore ppl saying and let each respect ur each ones feeling
Old 01-08-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlesskitty View Post
wow! such a breath of fresh air to see other poly peeps on here. Been practicing for a few months now... has its own ebb and flow which is different from how one classically perceives relationships and incredibly fulfilling on multiple levels. I'm very happily married and have a boyfriend who is also married. My husband is open to dating yet in no hurry. We are taking each day as it comes as always and customizing things based on what works for the 3 of us at every point. Would love to connect with other people/couples practicing poly
to bounce things off of... maybe exchange experiences and help each other live fuller lives in a society that's in no hurry to process this request.

have seen ur post plx reply me would like to start a relationship. if serious reply
Old 01-08-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippera99 View Post
Hey, wow this forum is dead.

We're a couple based in Bombay, looking to ease our way into the lifestyle. Maybe start with a threesome, and then see how we manage.

Anyone in Bombay actively polyamorous?

plz would like to make a move withu ppl am also from mumbai it self and an seriously looking out for s good serious relationship. and with no baggage attached