Hello there

Rocsolid

I am 35 years old. My wife and I have been together since the 8th grade (20yrs ago).I grew up in a home that for a short time was poly. My mother was Bi (now lesbian) and father believes in polygamy (nolonger practicing). It ended very badly dividing my sisters from my brother and I for 11years from the age of 5 (now we are close).

My wife and I have been "Swingers" for 10yrs she is Bi and has had a few girlfriends over the years.Usualy I get to play some and we often get with couples for fun. We have been in 2 poly relationships #1 was 4 months of bliss with her best friend (and first girl/girl love).#2 was a bit longer but she was lesbian and tried to take her away (jokes on her ie...Rocsolid).

This is my first ever post anywhere.... in the www. I have a lot of things I intend on asking you all.Also I think my experiences my be able to help some one.

To wrap this up my first question to get this rolling. I keep thinking of our poly relationship #1 which my wife still regretts putting a stop to (8yrs now).I would like to capture that again need a starting point. Ideas about methods is what I'm fishing for.

PS. The first girl was a Unicorn she loved us both equaly and still does (but out of reach or we'd take her back instantly). we understand this is rare and we're only going for "close"

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board !

That is a very interesting history you have. I am not sure if we have any other active member on the board, who is a 2nd generation poly person. :)

Hope you join into the conversations in the forum !

Back