My current situation

karsh48421

I am 25 yrs old male, and just got married in May of this year, we have been together for nearly 7yrs. Very shortly after we got married we started playing an adult oriented game with my friend and his wife who have not been married very long. I always had some feelings for his wife but dismissed them as wrong and inappropriate until lately when she confessed she has had feelings for me since she met me. We decided about 2 months ago to enter into a poly relationship where I would date his wife and He would date mine. So far besides issues with jealousy between the women that are calming down all is going well.

very Recently our relationships have become sexual after two months of being in the relationship. We will call the members of our group S, J and C. C is my wife, S Is my so, J is my friend who is dating my wife and is maried to S. Right now my wife C thinks the idea of me and S together is hot, J is more ok with the sex than cuddling and kissing in the living room because the bedroom is out of sight out of mind. It feels a little weird to me but I am handing everything well and very much enjoy my time with S. S was very excited about it at first but after a couple of times she is now having issues with thinking of C and J together, and is now thinking of talking to the group and asking for a break from the sex until she can be more comfortable with it. I feel that if we take a break and continue later the same feelings will surface because nothing will be different and it will give her more time to psych herself out. The sex is not important to me. I love every minute of my time with S cuddling and talking, but still feel a break would not be beneficial to how she feels about the sex.

Does anyone have any input, or shared a similar experience? What helped calm the nerves?

I'm looking forward to the advice everyone has. Though, this might get more answers if it was posted in the poly relationships corner.

Back