I am so excited!!

Well I'm the rainbow puker, here, hoping to give you a little positive encouragement! :)

While there are many people struggling here, I think most of us agree that living polyamorously makes us happier than trying to force ourselves into monogamy. While there are lots of ups and downs, and they are perhaps more extreme than those of a conventional relationship, it's worth it to have the love in your life that you need.

I wish you the best. There is nothing wrong with having a dream and hoping it will come true! I do think some of your comments reflect a more idealistic approach, but LIFE will give you the knocks, so I'm gonna wish you some "sunshine farts" to balance it out! :D

So far things are amazing! This person is a great fit for our lives. I couldn't imagine how close this experience would bringnme to my husband, I think we are closer now than when we started this adventure and we were pretty close before. I have battled with many green eyed monsters over the last few weeks and I have come out stronger and closer to the man that I love and a woman I could easily love. The NRE is strong but it is feeding all the relationships involved. The amorous nature of my marriage has never been stronger. I am more open emotionally to my husband, where as before I may have let little things slide now I let him know it all. I have the greatest man in the world for a husband and it fills be with overwhelming joy to share him with a woman I find just as amazing. This is such a great learning experience for us and it has already enriched our lives. I am pretty 'squee' right now. So come and get me "Negative Nancy" you can't get me down. :D

Really thought thank you all for the reality check. We had a predate talk about boundaries and a postdate talk to touch base and dh and I made sure to really reconnect afterwards and talk about everything we were feeling. I have never communicated so openly before. It's liberating.

Back