Greetings!

TruckerPete

Hi all,

A little bit about me ...

I'm a 25 year old bisexual female, who thought for the longest time she was doomed to be a cheater or serial monogamist. I didn't even know there was a word for how I felt about love and sex, let alone a whole darn community!

While I've known I was poly for a long time, this is the first time I've actually been able to explore the beautiful possibilities.

My fiancé and I opened our relationship about 6 months ago, and things are going relatively smoothly. We've been together just over 2 years. He knew from the start that I was poly, but needed time to build trust that had been lost by others.

He's currently wrestling with a bit of jealousy, but we're working through it and he's affirmed that he is on board.

Any advice on jealousy or links to threads that people have found particularly helpful would be appreciated. We keep our lines of communication open, and I make sure to give extra TLC when he's feeling unsure.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

~natasha

Welcome to the group. There is indeed a large community of poly people. Those of of here on this forum are just a small fraction.

Well, in fairness, I grew up in small towns (3000 - 7000). Even the city I'm in now is not huge at 120,000.

Thank you for the welcomes!

Back