How Mono Are You?

You should see the look on my face when a waitress asks me if I would like "fries" with that....I'll have just one please, make it big though ;)

I'm always suspisious when I hear a non-mono person say they love something..I naturally assume they want to have sex with it :eek:

hey hey hey, we only wanna have sex with it if it moves. Now excuse me, my girlfriends are moving

xD

*Ponders* Can one become a fan of a good stiff breeze on facebook? heheheheh

I prefer my partners to be the same species as me. Just saying. :p

Except for Weeping Willows...I think thier sobbing and sniffling would be very distracting. I'll have to ask one of my polygardener friends ;)

you get a cherry blosom so you can teach her a thing or two

No thank you!! I'm not only mono but I am also very anti-virgin...zero interest in sapplings..I like older growth trees..err "tree".

theres no age limit on virginity :rolleyes:

your secretly poly i know it

I'm soo mono that.....

When eating those addictive little bastards I follow these steps:

1) Pull the the Oreo apart into three peices (because frankly seeing the white part sandwiched between two hard wafers makes me think of an orgy :eek:)

2) After licking all the icing off one wafer, I toss it to the side because I'm seriously not into eating two of anything.

3) I then decide on which piece to eat first, icing or waffer, and commit to only eating that part until it is all gone. Once that little treat is finished I feel quite ok with moving on the next :)

Last edited:
I'm so mono...

I just spent 30 minutes researching Polynesian cuisine to see if it really means I have to share with everyone. :eek:

I wasted my entire lunch hour debating the ethics of eating marble cheese ....I eventually picked out all the orange parts but was so disturbed I ended up having a single slice of good old fashion plain white bread. I was going to eat healthier and have some multi grain but really, who am I kidding....it's "multi".

Back