New bf!

MoostacheKitteh

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I have posted but I have been pretty busy with school and life obstacles but here I am!

A quick refresher, I have been with my Fiance for over 3 years now and about 6 months into our relationship I realized I was poly -- well I realized I was poly because I discovered that there was such a thing, thought there were just open relationships but anyways -- he has been doing his best to accept it. I have been trying to educate him about it and expose him to it here and there so that he fully understands how I'm feeling. I think the whole idea as a whole has been fine with him, but when I told him a few days ago that this guy he knew I have been talking to for a while now -- we've known each other for 2 years but just 5 months ago have been getting closer and have grown to care for each other -- he asked me to be his girlfriend ! I sat down with my Fiance and told him and told him that I really care for this other guy, even though we are long distance. He laughed thinking I was joking... not the reaction I wanted... when I told him I was serious he got a little offensive, but as we kept talking he got more comfortable with the idea. He laid down a few rules, which was expected, I mean I'm marrying this guy so of course he comes first. Talked to my bf about the rules and he was fine with them, he said, and I quote "I am lucky just to have you."

So there it is, I am officially in 2 serious relationships, and they get along great which makes things a ton easier. I just feel so happy and whenever I Skype with my bf and see my Fiance I smile like a giant goofball.:D I love them both very much and I have never felt this loved before in my entire life, it's nice.

There is this girl I have been talking to (known her for 2 years) and she may be another possible relationship here very soon... but I'll save that for a separate post!:p

Congrats Moostache! :)

Back