Monthly Poly meet & greet Calgary Alberta

Tonight is the 2nd Calgary POLY Meet & Greet

Tonight is the 2nd Calgary Poly Meet and Greet and we are celebrating by holding a Pre Calgary Stampede Party.

Yeeeeeha I am lookin forward to the rompn stompin event

See you there

One or both of us will be there tonight !

I am working at Stampede, but supposedly not tonight, so we`ll see.

These keep happening on nights when I work, dammit. But I have heard reports that it was a great time. I'm promoting them on my site as well, in the calendar section, and I and friends intend to get out and support this event. Thanks to Ms. Stacey for providing this opportunity.

Calgary poly meet and greet wednesday aug 4th 2010

The last meet and greet was Pre Calgary Stampede
Those that attended had a good time We look forward to the next one.

Polyamory Adult Social Wednesday August 4th 2010
Now being held the first Wednesday of each month at “The Studio” home of the Calgary Adult Playground Club. The address will be provided upon making your desire known to attend the Poly Adult Social, by e-mail to:
Ms Stacey or Superjast

A Calgary Poly Social will be held on Wednesday, August 4 th 2010.
Doors are open from 07:00 – 10:00 Pm

Cover charge as per invitation Address will be supplied on the invitation.
Pop, Water and munchies Juice, Clamato, Red Bull, N/A beer & Wine; supplied ;

Last edited:
Ms Stacey and Superjast, you should know that your email links in that announcement are HTTP links, not "mailto" links!
Just helpin.. or trying to...

Wow.. a small group last night, but we practically held a round table discussion on Polyamory in order to help out some people who are just starting to explore and had questions. Really rewarding time, and great hospitality. We're definitely going to be regulars to this monthly event. Next one will be Sept. 1st!

Sorry we missed it ! :)

But really glad we stayed home, and finally got the phones and internet operating.

Watch out ! I`m messaging everyone,...just cause I can. :cool:

See you all next month !

CALGARY Ab Poly Meet and Greet September 1st 2010

Polyamory Adult Social Wednesday September 1st 2010
Now being held the first Wednesday of each month at “The Studio” home of the Calgary Adult Playground Club. The address will be provided upon making your desire known to attend the Poly Adult Social, by e-mail to:
Ms Stacey or Superjast

A Calgary Poly Social will be held on Wednesday, September 1st 2010.
Doors are open from 07:00 – 10:00 Pm

Cover charge as per invitation Address will be supplied on the invitation.
Pop, Water and munchies Juice, Clamato, Red Bull, N/A beer & Wine; supplied ;

CAPC Poly Meet'n'Greet

With the same info as before, the October Meet'n'Greet should be Oct 6. Time, place, and "want to know more" info same as before.

Other Poly Group!

Hi,

I just came across this site and am excited to see there are more Poly people out there! A few friends and I run another Poly group with Monthly meet ups like Pub nights etc.... and we wanted to welcome you to join us.

Feel free to send me an e-mail with your Facebook information and I will add you and send you an invite to the group (it doesn't show up as public so invites are required... offering people some privacy).

Hope you can join us!

Cheers,

Janine

Back