Is a Stinky Dwarf!

patman023

Hey, I'll run the bio type stuff first:

• A/S/L: 27/M/Edmonton, AB
  • Kinsey: Somewhere between 1 and 2
  • # of Relationships: 1 EVER, 7 years and still going (I'm still with my first kiss and home run)
  • # of "excursions": 1, with my Hun (Frogprincess21ca)'s blessing, 4 years ago
  • I figure I've been poly-leaning for about the past 6 years
  • Currently: I form 1 arm of a V with Frogprincess21ca, and we are open/poly. The other arm is her and her partner/ex-fiancee from 10 years ago, "D", who she recently reunited with. He himself is mono, but has no problems with the current arrangement, or any forays were I to make any.

The nick "Stinky Dwarf" comes from World of Warcraft, where I play a Dwarf Hunter "Glendower", and a Night Elf Druid "Ceilidgh".

I'm in school studying Civil Engineering Technology, having previously obtained a Music Diploma (Voice Major), which qualified me for 4 years of tech support.:rolleyes:

So yeah, Hey!

Welcome to the forum. =] I love the nerdiness of WoW players all over the place at the moment. =P It must be with the new expansion just coming out. XD I've never been able to play it myself. Maybe I'll have to get on that when I get my new computer. =P

Welcome again. Ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send a PM my way. Now I'll let everyone else welcome you. =D

Welcome (For the Horde! I'm a Goblin. I can feel a war brewing!)

Back