Hello from Virginia

VAcouple89

:) Hey there everyone. We(my fiance' and I) married my Senior year of high school;she graduated a year earlier. We seperated and divorced after 4 years. We found one another after 16 years and have been back together now nearly 3 years and planning to remarry next August. She is bi and I am straight. We have had a mostly monogomist relationship with a couple threesomes and a foursome throw in,lol. We have been watching a show on Showtime called "Polyamory(married and dating)" and have become progressively more curious about the poly lifestyle. So we have come here to meet other folks with the same interest and ideas and to get a better understanding of this lifestyle. So please,feel free to contact us and lets all get to know each other. Thank you and it's a pleasure to be here.

Hello VA couple,
Welcome to our forum.

I encourage you to look around at our different threads, and post if you have any thoughts/comments/questions. You'll find that there's a lot of info on this site, and a lot of people to get to know.

Glad you're here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome - you're definitely not the first folks who have found that a transition from a swinging to a poly lifestyle is desirable for them.

Definitely take a look around and see what similarities you see in your situation. A lot of posts are tagged, and you can see those at the bottom of the threads - you can search using those tags. If you can't see something that you are looking for post away - folks will either give you some suggestions for stuff to read, or answer directly.

Hope your time here is productive.

Back