Update-Mojo

Mojo

Well an update on the Unicorn hunt that went down on Saturday.....Whats it called in poly terms when you find her, and shes better than you ever could imagine?

Amazing, I think this girl might be my sister:) Neo has always said this too. I was careful to not be too agressive. Worked out great everyones happy for now..... we even all had great morning sex, than drank bloody marys & Mimosa's.

Yep I guessed it, I was her first:) that really makes me feel special. She just kept saying how great I taste & I kept telling her how beautiful she was. Why can't most women take compliments from other women? I guess were alike in that way to.We made out alot, it got really fogged up in the car. I forget the experience you have from being 10 years older & being with a sex machine for 16 years how really great we are in bed together & with another, yep pretty sure everyones mind was blown...

So she begged me to give her a love bite, I chose right above her amazing breast..Needless to say was bad idea, her soon to be ex found it, but they were on the verge of disaster with out us involved.

Lips called Neo this am to talk about it. Its weird cause should I trip out that she would rather talk to him abou it? My instincts say no, I think she like me has never had to many close relatioships with men? Bad thing is Neo is like I have no idea what to tell you I can't even deal with my issues...

So Neo is there & I'm here, he asked if he could be with her alone. My only requirement discussed while she was there is that she would call and let me know not him, no idea why that makes it better , but in my head it does. Other thing that I brought up was in no way are lips,smile and Neil allowed to get it on without me:) She laughed cause her and smile haven't even kissed yet.

Other thing me and Neo didn't realize is that Smile has been sort of? pursing lips, coffee, chat etc....but he never told her straight out or made a move, she threw it in his face & he didn't make a move also he stumbled backwards when they almost kissed, so not that its our business but it might have made a difference? I feel bad that we may have stepped on his toes? Hopefully he's not upset?

Neo was head tripping this am before he left town going thru everything I went through 2 weeks ago. Why do men think after the fact? He professed his love to me this am, telling me about how i'm the best and he loves me so much & I'm his number 1. This week was the first time I felt comfortable with him leaving town:) strange how that works.

Thanks for listening,
Mojo

Needless to say was bad idea, her soon to be ex found it, but they were on the verge of disaster with out us involved.
So, am I correct in understanding that she's sneaking around to be with you two? Hmm.

Lips called Neo this am to talk about it. . . . Bad thing is Neo is like I have no idea what to tell you I can't even deal with my issues...
Oh, that's not very loving. Poor woman. She spends the night with you two, her first threesome, and she calls to talk to Neo only to be dismissed like that. Is that acceptable to you?

My only requirement discussed while she was there is that she would call and let me know not him, no idea why that makes it better , but in my head it does. Other thing that I brought up was in no way are lips,smile and Neil allowed to get it on without me.

Okay, you have more than one "only" requirement, but... What do you think is your reasoning behind having to be the first one notified and that no one can get together without you?

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo
Needless to say was bad idea, her soon to be ex found it, but they were on the verge of disaster with out us involved.

So, am I correct in understanding that she's sneaking around to be with you two? Hmm.

Yeah sneaking I've met him, Neo hasn't, guess thats where it gets sticky huh? They have been talking breaking up there four month relationship for two weeks.
Quote:
Lips called Neo this am to talk about it. . . . Bad thing is Neo is like I have no idea what to tell you I can't even deal with my issues...

Oh, that's not very loving. Poor woman. She spends the night with you two, her first threesome, and she calls to talk to Neo only to be dismissed like that. Is that acceptable to you?

Guess we all have alot to learn, I think Neo is scared to be open to me about how there conversations go. I think he is trying to not hurt my feeling so he told me the brush off version, hmmm... is this where jealousy kicks in?

My only requirement discussed while she was there is that she would call and let me know not him, no idea why that makes it better , but in my head it does. Other thing that I brought up was in no way are lips,smile and Neil allowed to get it on without me.

Okay, you have more than one "only" requirement, but... What do you think is your reasoning behind having to be the first one notified and that no one can get together without you?

I just want to know if Neo & lips get together again if they do without me? Even though I have no idea how shitty its gonna make me feel? The three of them are 100 miles away from me every week for two days I go up there every other week, I don't mind if lips & smile get together, I guess I'm thinking Neo shouldn't be involved in a three way with them without me? Is that backwards thinking or what? Yeah people I have issues any one agree?

Thanks for responding, and I couldn't figure out how to wrap the quote untill after I looked at the icons, sorry about that! I'll try harder next time.

Yeah as I'm sitting here thinking about what they could be doing, I second guess myself all the time. Does anyone else have or had this going on? Experience's,feelings,outcome, appreciated:)

Thanks!

Mojo

Some other things I am wondering & thinking? I thought I worked out every angle but yeah I'm here they are there.

So how do I show lips I care about her as a person when I'm not there and that I wanna be as close friends as her and Neo? I am concerned about how she feels, I don't want her to feel like a third wheel. Her and Neo started the friendship before the sex,am I the outsider here? Also I tend to over think everything & don't want to make her feel like I'm a weirdo as this is all new to her.

My jealous crazy side says; what the F%&k was I thinking there all gonna get it on without me and could care less about how I feel cause there is hormones & booze are a factor:)

You know what else I've come up with in my demented brain; Neo & her have fooled around, maybe not sex but got eachother all hot & bothered & this was there way to fuck?

By the way I'm the one who mentioned him having a thang with lips since I already slept in her bed cuddling without him one night, & because he was gonna give me a hall pass with smile one night.I started the whole poly talk, cause I'm kinda tired of the meaninless sex, and friendships were forming around us.

This is about as easy as I thought it would be ;(

Some how writing seems to make it not be so clogged in my brain.

Thanks

Mojo-Bliss,Karma, & Magic dust

Wow is the summary since I last posted;) Its hard for me even to figure out where to start. My long term Boy Neo has fallen hard, I can't quiet shake the feeling that I fed it to him with a spoon.

In some strange way I think we are closer, we have done things that we haven't done in awhile just the two of us, kinda sad when you realize you didn't before when it makes eachother feel so good. Like laughing and cuddling on the HOT* shower sex,closet sex,outside sex,kitchen sex you name it its been mind blowing O month:) Whats this called? Are we fighting for eachother or proving something to one another or is this straight up competition? Or just realizing how good we really are?

Lips Neo & I have spent alot of time together, she has met the kids stayed at the house for the weekend. Met both of our rents. We have stayed at her house too. I have spent some girl time one on one with her, we vibe really well. People say we look are related:) That makes me smile alot. Yeah guess we were in fast forward.

So back to the falling hard part, Lips and Neo have this connection thats intense. Neo really wasn't able to tell me his true feelings for awhile he doesn't lay it all out there, I get that it stings a little but hell why wouldn't it?
They both told eachother how they felt I was happy everyone was communicating and like seeing everyone happy.Seemed like everyone was on the same cloud 3.

I came clean to Neo and said I had an emotional affair in my head over Smile and I was stuck for awhile in that spot, thinking how it might help him deal with everything going on as you could see his head spinning a little. He said it was apparent it did hurt him a bit, jealousy was there, but it passed. Comes out from time to time

Than Bam lips ends up getting together with Smile (Good friend to Neo, had a 3 way once they are both hetro), while we were not present 1st time with him ( I may have had something to do with that too?(Told her how hot it was, blahhh it was!) No she didn't hide it at all & doesn't shes very honest. Which is fine to me as she is not married and is 22. she called me & told me I told her she had to break the news to Neo. It was on my birthday, Weird eh? His Karma, thats what he thought? Neo was crushed, she was hurt that she hurt him. I felt bad for him but It was a reality check for us all before it got to deep. I thought it was a good thing, is that bad?

We all know now who has done who, for some reason I felt the need to profess my feeling to Smile one drunkin night while lips was giving head to Neo on the way to the store... Bahahahaha that cracks me up :)
So the next night we all ended up chiling on the couch Lips & Neo on one, Me & smile on another. They were cuddling laughing giggling.. and me and smile were both kinda weirded out by it & had no idea what to do except laugh about some stupid shit on tv and talk, maybe I was to high. :) Now I wish I would have cuddled up on him...geezzz..

Neo is feeling the wrath of two womens emotions its alot to handle I'm sure. While trying to deal with his wife & girl both did his buddie and liked it. Him & smile talked how I like Smile, how smile doesn't really know how to take that. & it ended as yeah its weird but fun and WTH why not? They haven't talked about Lips but there is hidden tension there I feel it. Neo thinks Smile is shady and hides things and wishes he would go get his own woman. Guess that's a natural feeling.
My gut feeling tells me everyone else isn't as deep in it as me & Neo & thats ok cause in the end we have eachother and always will ;) I like that part...

Step back two steps & see what happens eh?
Hopefully a PILE of magic dust at some point-Mojo:p

Back